Space for rent
The premises of the Mining Museum offer an unusual environment for organization of social events - congresses, exhibitions, workshops. Offers for lease:
Industrial hall built in the style of the so-called industrial Art Nouveau can be found next to the mining building at the courtyard. The hall has a capacity of up to 700 people. It can be equipped with benches, tables and chairs at the client's option; speaker's desk, flipchart, camcorder, platform, video-screen, audio system are also available. The size of the hall can be adjusted by way of traveller crane, according to the size of the event and the number of participants.
Can be used for:
- company events
- social events
- sales events
The exhibition building, which was erected in 1919 as the new administration building for the mine management, serves nowadays for congresses, workshops, seminars and conferences and for presentation of mining exhibits. The lecture hall with capacity of 80 people can be equipped with chairs, tables, video and projection screen - at the client's option.
Lounges at Harenda
Three areas, each of 1,200 m2. Ideal for open-air events
- Harenda u Barborky - period miners‘ restaurant offers an unusual environment as well as unusual menu
- Bistro Landek - stylish sports refreshments
- Banquets – provided by the restaurant Harenda u Barborky or external catering company
- Sports activities
- Tour of mining expositions
- Music production - folk, country, cimbalom music, traditional brass band
- "Jump over leather" known as acceptance of mining guild adepts
- Ride in historic carriage around the premises or to the nearby town of Šilheřovice
- Welcome-drink - miners‘ flag – you haven’t tasted this anywhere
- Possibility of night tour
If you are interested in accompanying programme, please contact us by email or telephone.